• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Getting Out Of The Game Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well, at least my bank balance is still intact - you all probably did me a favour! :lol:

Yeah i guess thats a positive, especially when you are going to HKG in 4 weeks time and dont have any spending money! :ph34r:

You snooze, you lose...ah well, I've gotten in on a few of these good buys lately, so missing one will let me save up for the next one...

Could have found a good home for that plate chiller though LOL

Guys, the list below is for those who messaged first and we are organising details.

I got swamped with PM's, so if your name is below (and we aren't already talking) can you please contact me.

1 x Turkey (NASA) Burners w/ stands - $40 (beersatan)
1 x Barley Crusher Grain Mill w/ hopper - $220 (dgilles)
1 x 120L Aluminium Boil Pot w/ ball valve and SS beerbelly hopscreen - $120 (joebejeckel)
1 x 50L Aluminium HLT Pot w/ Mashmaster Dial Thermometer, Ball Valve and Calibrated Sight Glass - $70 (Iian)
1 x 9L Ball Lock Keg (used twice, bought brand new) - $120 (fergthebrewer)
1 x 30 Plate Stainless plate chiller w/ 1/2" SS Barbs fitted - $80 (Iian)
More Grain than you can poke a stick at - Probably about 50Kg of uncracked grain - $50 will get you the lot (citymorgue2)
Couple of Kilos of various hops (Labelled but I don't have them on me right now) - $50 the lot (fergthebrewer)
1 x 430L fridge with tempmate $25 (citymorgue2)
1 x Heating and cooling Tempmate - $25 (Jakub76)

The only thing left that isn't sold (or dibbs') is the

1 x 30L SS Conical Fermenter - $450

It's very nice and shiny - was bought for $900 from G&G and looks very similar to this
http://www.grainandgrape.com.au/images/cylconical_46flat.jpg

(it's a bit shorter and only has 3 legs)

PM sent re fermenter

Guys, the list below is for those who messaged first and we are organising details.

I got swamped with PM's, so if your name is below (and we aren't already talking) can you please contact me.

1 x Barley Crusher Grain Mill w/ hopper - $220 (dgilles)
1 x 120L Aluminium Boil Pot w/ ball valve and SS beerbelly hopscreen - $120 (joebejeckel)
1 x 50L Aluminium HLT Pot w/ Mashmaster Dial Thermometer, Ball Valve and Calibrated Sight Glass - $70 (Iian)
More Grain than you can poke a stick at - Probably about 50Kg of uncracked grain - $50 will get you the lot (citymorgue2)
Couple of Kilos of various hops (Labelled but I don't have them on me right now) - $50 the lot (fergthebrewer)

The only thing left that isn't sold (or dibbs') is the

It's very nice and shiny - was bought for $900 from G&G and looks very similar to this
http://www.grainandgrape.com.au/images/cylconical_46flat.jpg

(it's a bit shorter and only has 3 legs)

Hi guys (and girls)

After many years of brewing (and help from this forum), for personal reasons I am forced to give up the brewing hobby (at least for now)

Below is the list of major items I have for sale

2 x March Pumps (w/ plug and bracket fitted), barely used - $250 each
2 x Turkey (NASA) Burners w/ stands - $40 each
1 x Barley Crusher Grain Mill w/ hopper - $220
1 x 120L Aluminium Boil Pot w/ ball valve and SS beerbelly hopscreen - $120
1 x 50L Aluminium HLT Pot w/ Mashmaster Dial Thermometer, Ball Valve and Calibrated Sight Glass - $70
1 x 50L Keggle Mash Tun w/ SS False Bottom, Ball Valve and Mashmaster Dial Thermometer - $50
4 x 18-22L Ball Lock Kegs ($55 each, $200 for all 4)
1 x 9L Ball Lock Keg (used twice, bought brand new) - $120
1 x Bottle Tree and 1 x Bench Capper - $50 both
1 x 30 Plate Stainless plate chiller w/ 1/2" SS Barbs fitted - $80
1 x Gas High Pressure Regulator - $50
1 x Cigweld CO2 Regulator - $50
3 x Micromatic Taps w/ Through Fridge kit - $65 each
More Grain than you can poke a stick at - Probably about 50Kg of uncracked grain - $50 will get you the lot because I can't remember what's what!
Couple of Kilos of various hops (Labelled but I don't have them on me right now) - $50 the lot
1 x 430L fridge with tempmate $25
1 x Heating and cooling Tempmate - $25

There are also buckets of fittings (gas, john guest, and just random brewing stuff) that you can have your pick of when you come to pick up any of the above.

Items are located in Eltham, VIC but am willing to make other arrangements.

PM me if there is anything you are after and I don't have listed - there is a good chance I have picked it up over the years!! :)

Also PM me any questions, am willing to bundle up for discounts for ease of getting rid of it all! :)

Cheers guys!

Chris.

(Photos to follow)

Just wondering are you getting out because of the brain cancer caused by using aluminium pots?

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Hey guys,

Latest is as follows

1 x 30L SS Conical Fermenter - $450 (CILA Brews)

--- Back Up for Sale ----
1 x Barley Crusher Grain Mill w/ hopper - $220

just picked up my stuff, thanks for that.

Plan on using the MLT and Burner this weekend for another attempt at a dbl brew.

thanks for that, it will be worked hard.

just picked up my stuff, thanks for that.

Plan on using the MLT and Burner this weekend for another attempt at a dbl brew.

thanks for that, it will be worked hard.

i hope so mate! The MLT keeps temp really really well!

Cheers and beers!

Hi, I'm trying desperately to find a "U" type keg coupler, you wouldn't have one in your bucket of bits, would you?

Latest posts

Back