Getting back into brewing after 10 years off

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimmy86 said:
People don't like the owner since he promotes Dos Equis
13256346_1094285650629534_1892013223523253082_n.jpg

That photo, it's a photoshop of me with some Italian gigolo's head pasted on, is all.

As for the owners of this (somewhat spiralling) forum, it was (for a while) the owner of the homebrewtalk forum (IIRC), but I haven't heard much since the recipe database compatibility issues.
You can search for all this stuff, unless you're still using 10 yr computer hardware and then I wish you luck. Sometimes it's not worth going back...
Les

P.S. A few brew shops have opened and/or closed in that 10 years

In my quest for brewing related knowledge, I often roll back the stone of the ancient AHB catacombs. End up wasting time reading old disagreements and hilarious banter that went on back then. I find it really entertaining.

mattymcfatty said:
In my quest for brewing related knowledge, I often roll back the stone of the ancient AHB catacombs. End up wasting time reading old disagreements and hilarious banter that went on back then. I find it really entertaining.
Especially the ones when they bin drinkin. Many a pedestrian topic descended into sarcastic ad-hominems with many a bat and ball being taken home.

image.jpg

...wait...what's going on ? I've forgotten.

Back