G'day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbs

Reaction score
G'day guys in from enoggera (brisbane) qld I have been brewing for a few years now but I have decided to get more into it now ! I'd like to start brewing from scratch (harder than I thought haha) . And have started getting into kegging instead of bottling ,Anyways lots of great info and such on this site so I'm happy to be aboard

(P.s if anyone knows where I can get my gas filled locally that would be very handy all the places seen to be around half hour away , and I was told boc only do their own bottles )

Welcome to the Forum theres a lot of goodness on here, I learnt to brew from this forum and people from it..

BREW ON!

-Gav

Can do swap and go at Brewers Choice Enoggera.

Otherwise, there's a place on Zillmere Road at Boondall/Geebung - Bru4U. Pretty quick if you're taking the AirportLink.

Hey mate, try the Brew By U in Brendale, I stuffed up and went to Brewers Choice the first time I needed a refill, shit service and misinformation given over the phone, never again.

Just throw your cylinder in the freezer for a few hours before you go to get your cylinder filled otherwise you're going to need to leave it there to chill.

Thanks guys , great info ill duck round to that shop tomorrow cheers ,

Back