G'day From Chicago!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trough Lolly

"Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls"!
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a quick note whilst I'm sitting in the airlounge here in Chicago, waiting for my connecting flight to LA!!

Have spent most of the last week in Albuquerque, drinking Negro Modello, Dos Equis, Sam Adams, Pete's Wicked, etc etc and having an absolute terrible time :p

Visited the Chama River Brewery off Interstate 25 and had a ball - they were serving giant mugs (easily a litre) of micro beer for US$2 - good thing I had GPS on the rental Buick! Their Hop Harvest Double IPA and Euro Pils were great and they had a stout that was fantastic - like a supercharged Sheaf Stout!

Well, I've just had a couple of Guinness and now I'm about to get myself another free beer - hmmm, do I get another Guinness or do I grab a Sam Adams Boston lager!!! Ahh the choices of the overseas traveller!! :D

Anyway, better go, so take it easy, and I'll catch you all next week sometime!

Cheers,
TL in Chicago! :super:

Oops, forgot to add, I picked up new copies of Charlie Papazian's Homebrewing Companion AND a copy of Clone brews for the grand total of US$19!!! Who needs USPS!! I'll be nearby to B3 for the next few days - look out Credit Card, we're goin shoppin! :D

Cheers,
TL

try to grab a Sam Adams Boston Pale TL.
I had one years ago that was quite tasty.
Haven't been able to find one since.

edit - You Lucky %$#@ing B%st@rd! :)
enjoy yourself!

Back