G'day from Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpanic

Reaction score
Just introducing myself. Starting out all-grain brewer in Brisbane (inner southside).

Which shop is that Raja? I'm interested to know as I am Brissy southside myself...

Craft Brewer in Capalaba, one of the site sponsors. You can find plenty of threads on here about their great service and products.

Leave your credit card at home and just take cash. You have been warned. :D

Ah that does sound good, but as an Oxley resident (and an Extract brewer) the Brewers Choice stores in both Wacol and Chapel hill are far more convenient for me, even if their range is limited in comparison.

Having said that, Craft Brewers extensive range of specialty grains (which I can steep) and extracts looks epic and if I can find someone willing to drive me out there, I'll jump at the opportunity :)

menoetes said:
Ah that does sound good, but as an Oxley resident (and an Extract brewer) the Brewers Choice stores in both Wacol and Chapel hill are far more convenient for me, even if their range is limited in comparison.

Having said that, Craft Brewers extensive range of specialty grains (which I can steep) and extracts looks epic and if I can find someone willing to drive me out there, I'll jump at the opportunity :)
You forgot the hops. Don't forget the hops.

And the taps.

And the bling.

Just stock up for the next x months in one go and amortise the cost of the trip over several brews.

I used to go from Wavell Heights to Capalaba just for the drive and because I loved the place so much.

menoetes said:
BrewersChoice have come a long, long way in the last few years in terms of their stock, knowledge and helpfulness to all grain brewing, but simply don't have the turnover to keep the range of Craftbrewer.

CB has the best tap line-up too :)

Latest posts

Back