• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gas/Gasless MIG welder for sale: $300

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoobrew

Reaction score
I have a Cigweld Transmig 135 Twin Turbo MIG welder for sale. Better than buying a new entry level welder this unit is gas and gasless capable, is a dependable well respected brand, is in good condition and comes with most of a large spool of gasless welding wire.

I have been using this thing to put together brew stands and is perfect for that sort of work. In fact I learnt to weld on this unit and I'm proof that it's very beginner friendly.

It will weld everything from thin automotive applications, right up to thicker structural material - plate thicknesses from 0.8mm to 5mm and comes with a chart to help you instantly dial in the appropriate settings.

Unlike a cheapy this unit has a high output capacity and can do plenty of continuous weld without overheating. As a result it is quite heavy, so I have built it onto a little trolley to make it easy to wheel around - this is included in the sale.

The whole thing is powered off a standard 10 amp household outlet, so this is perfect for home use without any special electrical requirements.

As can be seen in the photos the internal parts are in absolutely mint condition, the wire feed is perfect and never tangles.

9152hm4_20.jpeg

48012ce_20.jpeg

I like it....a welder with the equipment makes a wooden trolley for his welder :-D

kirem said:
I like it....a welder with the equipment makes a wooden trolley for his welder :-D
I see the funny side and the practical side of this comment. I've been a cabinet maker for 10 years an a welder for pretty much all of my life. wood is just so much warmer and it holds the carbon that welding produces.

Either way good bargain some one should snaffle it up. $300 sounds good.

kirem said:
Hey, I did say I was a complete beginner when I bought it! Now you know that it wasn't just sales guff when I said how easy it was to learn on :)

+1 for good value.

Cigwelds are great welders.
I have the transmig 175i and try are very easy to use.

Latest posts

Back