• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs/swap - Adaptor Shank And Coupling Nut X 2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
I have a couple of adaptor shanks and coupling nuts for sale or swap (the same as these from craftbrewer) and since its coming up to xmas hopefully they can be put to use. They are in good nick but the o-rings need to be replaced.

Im not looking for much and just thought it was time for them to leave the garage and get to work. As for a swap Im really after a 24V power supply to go with my pump but I doubt anyones going to have one kicking around :huh: ... so Im open to offers :)

Cheers
Jye

IMG_1797.JPG

I think 10 A should do. It draws about 3.5-4 A from the comp P/S Im currently using.

hmm timely thread bump danial.... ta.
i have one of these adapter shanks doing nothing and seeing though 'swap' is the opprative word

i need/want a sodastream co2 bottle.....!?!? happy to swap/pay/sell... whatever is needed

hmm timely thread bump danial.... ta.
i have one of these adapter shanks doing nothing and seeing though 'swap' is the opprative word

i need/want a sodastream co2 bottle.....!?!? happy to swap/pay/sell... whatever is needed

Old or new style <_<

Cracka.. i'm in sydney so i'm gathering i should still be able to do a swap at woolies, if it was the old style..??
what ya got for me.?

Cracka.. i'm in sydney so i'm gathering i should still be able to do a swap at woolies, if it was the old style..??
what ya got for me.?

2 X older style

PM ME

Latest posts

Back