• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Andale Kegging Gear And Other

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elbeero

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time reader first time poster, but unfortunately my first post is a for sale one....

I have some gear that I have no use for. Apologies for the pics, if anyone is interested in anything, ill try and get better pics.

Summary of items:

-Micromatic keg coupler (slider, type A) with Coopers handle and snaploks - $45
-Andale Brumby style beer tap - looks new - $40
-Andale male adaptors - $10 each
-Andale 'T' piece $5
-Unknown piece - looks like a check valve? $10
-Assorted snaplok fittings, unsure of some of the attachments - $10 each

Some of the snaplok stuff will require new o-rings, but believe these can be sourced easily from Andale and other retailers. Looks like 8mmx5mm line has been used with this gear.

The Coopers pale ale tap is a floryte tap, and also has the top part of associated font. I also have a service kit for the tap. The tap top is from the old Coopers brewery, and the tap itself seems in good nick and has a male adaptor that fits into the snaplok. Not sure whether im going to let this go or not, but open to offers.

I also have a 50 litre keg, that has had the top cut out (its a nice circle), and a hole cut in the bottom that fits a 1/2inch weldless fitting (you could weld on a 1/2 inch coupling to it also) that I do not require. The keg was purchased from Craftbrewer (receipt available if req'd), and has no brewery imprints on them like xxxx or tooheys etc. I paid $99, so would be happy to receive the same for this.

Apologies for the photo quality, I can try and get some better pics if interested

Happy to answer any questions, and im in Adelaide so anyone down this way is welcome to inspect.

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

Back