• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Perth - Keg Freezer, Co2 Btle & Ingredients

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonY

The Imperial Metric Brewery
Reaction score
So I am off overseas again soon and I don't have time to brew so in 'de-clutter' mode on the house. Please send a PM if interested, first in best dressed. Pick up is from Aubin grove, perth. Can pick up this arvo if your keen. I may be out for a bit but will get back to you.

Jason

$150 :- Fisher & Paykal 276L Chest Freezer with Dixel temperature controller. Fits 4 kegs no problems. Comes with the wooden collar (Taps not included!)

IMG_0772.jpg

$150 :- 2.6L CO2 cylinder (Keg King), full, purchased from TWOC. Swaps for refil for around $30 I think (Reg not included)

IMG_0773.jpg

$100 :- Ingredients (these are approx amounts). 17kg Weyerman Pils, 12kg TF Marris Otter, 7kg Cryer Ale, 1 kg Brown malt, 1kg Choc Malt, 2kg Munich Malt, 1kg caramunich I, 1kg wheat, 500g dark xtal. 180g of Nelsen Sauvin hops.

IMG_0774.jpg

$80 : Enough Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Metasilicate & Disodium Phosphate to make about 24kg of a close approximation to PBW. Ive used about 500g of a bulk buy I was in. (all or nothing I can't be assed splitting this up).

Ok last couple of things:

Grain per above $70

Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Metasilicate & Disodium Phosphate per above 50

Doh would love the grain but won't be in perth to pick it up anytime soon. Ohh well you get that.

Grain is sold, only the cleaning goods remain. Enough there to last you a few years!

Those cleaning products to whip up poor mans pbw are a bargin for $50. If I didn't have 20kg of it all ready I buy it myself.

Back