• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[fs:melb] Ag Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bljpoad

Reaction score
Hey all,
getting rid of some of my AG setup in preparation for a move. I have the following:
3 ring burner, a bit of surface rust, but burns well
medium pressure reg + hose to suit the above burner
40L aluminium pot with ball valve fitted to the bottom for run off
4x 20L buckets with malted grains (2x BB ale, 1x Marris Otter and 1x Weyerman Pale wheat)
Barley crusher mill. I will also provide an electric motor with this (project that I never got around to!)
Open to offers on all of the above.

I also have plenty of Coopers long neck bottles which are free to a good home. I think at last count I had around 50-60
- Berwyck

Why are so many selling up????? :(

Personally, I have been offered a job up in Wollongong and can't be arsed lugging all my gear up! LOL! That combined with the fact I won't have much spare time for the first 6 months up there, I figured someone may as well get the use out of the gear and grain. :)
- Berwyck

I'd be happy to give the bottles a new home (but have no problem if you want to give them to someone picking up the other stuff).

Might be interested in the mill and grains, could you provide some more details/pictures and/or even a suggested price for what you've listed?

I'd be happy to give the bottles a new home (but have no problem if you want to give them to someone picking up the other stuff).

Might be interested in the mill and grains, could you provide some more details/pictures and/or even a suggested price for what you've listed?
The mill is the 7lbs version of this fella http://www.barleycrusher.com/barleycrusher.php
I can post up some photos of the mill and grain when I get home from uni tonight if you like?

Grain and grape retail it for $280, so I guess $220 with the 1/4HP motor as well?
- Berwyck

As far as bottles, I am not fussed who gets them, as long as they go to a good home :)

Interested in the burner and reg depending on price$

Kleiny

Sounds good, does it come with the wooden base designed to fit over those mayo buckets?

How many KG's of grain approx? I'd also be interested in the mill+ grains if the price is right.

Cheers.

It has a wooden base, but it is square, not rounded (is that what you mean?). All up there would be about 50kg of grain. Each bucket holds just over 10kg and there are a few kgs of specialties too (choc, roasted and crystal). If you take the grain you may as well take the hops and yeast I have too, not going to have a use for those without the gear! LOL! :)
- Berwyck

Quick and the dead around here. Take a coffee break, next thing you know you miss out on a mill and grain!

Mark me down if it falls through. :)

Mill and grains gone to Reg
Burner and reg to Quintrex
Pot to Vicelore

Still have all the empty bottles to get rid of if anyone is interested :)
Cheers
- Berwyck

Latest posts

Back