• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Melb] 3 Way Gas Distribution Boards

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pnutapper

Reaction score
I have 2 x 3 way gas distribution boards for sale.

First one pictured below:

• 3 x Comet CIG regs
  • Contents gauge.
  • High pressure Tesuco flex arm
  • Ezifit type 30 connector. (no spanner required to change gas, and semi permanent washer.)
This board was modified by the chap I bought it from. The first reg on the left feeds the other two (acts as a "knock down" reg), and limits how much pressure they receive. Effectively, you can have 3 different pressures from the same gas cylinder. He did it to stop regulator creep when using mixed gases. Workcover did not see the ingenuity of it as it does not comply with AS5034. But it is a good piece of kit.

I would like $200 for this board.

I have one bloke showing some current interest who has first dibs. If he drops out, I will post below.

HM_REG_BOARD.jpg

The second board pictured below has 3 regulators which are all fed full cylinder pressure.
  • 1 x Andale reg
  • 2 x Harris regs
  • Contents gauge.
  • High pressure braided flex arm
  • Ezifit type 30 connector. (no spanner required to change gas, and semi permanent washer.)
Again, 3 seperate pressures can be fed from the same cylinder.

I would like $150 for this one.

Junct_CO2_assy.jpg

Collect from inner North of Melbourne. Not wild about the idea of mailing them, but open to discussion.

I can't wait to get it into my grubby little hands!
Thanks so much for all your advice and good will mate. A Genuine True Blue Aussie Ledgend!

Will this work with keg king bottles?

G'day mate.

Yes, although I have not seen the KK cylinders. The high pressure flex arm has a type 30 ezifit connector on it. Type 30 is the Australian standard for CO2, and Keg King advertise on their website that their cylinders are "Australian Standard approved"

I'm very happy with the first board pictured after some after purchase support of Pnutapper and delivery of some additional JG fittings..

This man deserved of the highest praise and is second to none!

I will happily purchase more gear off him if I need anything that he is offering. Very very happy buyer!

Back