• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs - Fridge/freezer & Chest Freezer - Seq

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microbe

Lapsed Brewer Lurking
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just seeing what, if any, interest there is in the following items. Selling on behalf of MIL, any and all questions welcome but answers will not be terribly fast.

One Samsung No Frost Fridge-Freezer. Purchased post Sydney Olympics (From Olympic Village - unused). Served since then trouble free. Freezer, on bottom, has three drawers (one with built-in ice tray and bucket). External measurements in cm H 181 - W 62 - D 62

One Make unknown Chest freezer 10+yrs old, not pretty to look at but never missed a beat. External measurements in cm H 92 - W 71 - D 66

Pick up from Robina or Upper Coomera. Delivery may be able to be arranged.

Cheers,

microbe

Hello Microbe

I might be interested in the chest Freezer , how many Corne Kegs would it hold?

Hey VF,

Sorry, bottler here, so I'm really only guessing when I say 3-4. I can get internal dimensions for you if that'd help?

Cheers,

microbe

Yeah that would be great as I have 4 Kegs, also how much you look at for the freezer?

Hey VF- if it's any help, my chest freezer is almost exactly the same dimensions, 210L Kelvinator. Fit 3 cornies on the floor, and two on the compressor with a collar. Sounds like a similar freezer, hope that's of use.

Remi

thanks Remi

that does help , but call me daft, what did you mean by two on the compressor with a collar?

Sorry VF,

been away for work the last couple of days but MIL is getting back to me with internal measurements and I'll check the price but I expect it'll be near enough to $50.

Cheers,

microbe

OK sorry it's taken so long, but I have internal measurements.

Height - (Top to Bottom) 75cm
Width - (Side to Side) 59.5cm
Depth - (Front to Back) 49.5cm

HTH

microbe

OK sorry it's taken so long, but I have internal measurements.

Height - (Top to Bottom) 75cm
Width - (Side to Side) 59.5cm
Depth - (Front to Back) 49.5cm

HTH

microbe

Sounds good to me , how much are you asking for it , is it still 50ish?

Hi All,

One Samsung No Frost Fridge-Freezer. Purchased post Sydney Olympics (From Olympic Village - unused). Served since then trouble free. Freezer, on bottom, has three drawers (one with built-in ice tray and bucket). External measurements in cm H 181 - W 62 - D 62

microbe

How much would the fridge freezer cost?, this is what i am looking for for my work house

Sounds good to me , how much are you asking for it , is it still 50ish?

Yes, confirmed $50. Details probably better by pm for payment & pickup/delivery arrangements. Let me know.

How much would the fridge freezer cost?, this is what i am looking for for my work house

I'll give MIL a call when she gets home shortly and let you know. MIL says $300

Cheers,

microbe

Back