• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Brisbane - Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambo

Reaction score
Selling my trusty, two and a half keg kegerator. I have upgraded to a 6 tap keezer, and have kept this around for parties ect but moving soon so I'd rather it go to a new home. Photos tell most of the story, it fits 2 kegs, plus a half (9 litre) keg on the hump - 3 shanks through the door. There are 2 holes, one on either side. I used one for gas line in, and the second for a beer line out when I had two 9 litre kegs on the hump (wood glued to back of fridge was for a gas manifold). Really was a great setup when I had it in use, took up hardly any room in my one bed unit and would suit someone in a similar situation. The fridge is this one, I still have another that I use as my fermentation fridge.

Selling fridge only (with shanks) - $150
Fridge with 9 litre keg - $200

FRIDGE-1.jpg
FRIDGE-2.jpg
FRIDGE-3.jpg
FRIDGE-4.jpg
FRIDGE-5.jpg

Hey mate, can tell where you are located. Does a 19L corny fit into the fridge? Cheers

From the description as a 2 and 1/2 keg kegerator seems like its 2 x 19L as well as a 9L

Yep, actually two 19 litre and two 9 litre cornys will fit but it's a bit tight. Two and a half fit easily. Located in East Brisbane.

Price drop to $100 (without keg). Only if it's collected by Thursday. Moving house Friday morning, if I have to move it I'll probably end up keeping it.

Latest posts

Back