• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Beerbelly Hopscreen

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schooey

Reaction score
I have for sale a BeerBelly hopscreen surplus to my needs. I have only used it 3 or 4 times and with a soak in sanitiser of choice, it will be brand new. Comes with a 316SS pick up tube (Note: Not BeerBelly made), two chrome kinco nuts and nylon olives.

Delivered to your door anywhere in Australia by Express post for $60. Send me a PM if you are interested. Some might be a bit dubious about buying online with the latest goings on, but there are few people here that would vouch for me (I hope :unsure:)

P2100009.JPG

P2100007.JPG

boo hiss. i missed this.

good for you schooey. Pm sent in case of fall through

CM2 - i have a spare pickup tube excatly like schooeys except it is made by beerbelly. i never used it as i couldnt weld SS thread to accomadate the pickup onto alumininum so i left the pickup tube off and welded a alu thread in to the kettle which the hopscreen screws straight into.

no idea what its worth, never been used.

Latest posts

Back