• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Beer Tap (twist Type)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonY

The Imperial Metric Brewery
Reaction score
Twist type beer tap that came with my original keg system, used for about 9 months no problems with it. Make me an offer, if I don't get any higher than $40 I will give it a run on eBay. Its a fridge mount kinda one, pics below.
DSCF0576.JPG
DSCF0575.JPG

well then I'll top it to $47

...and I'm in Perth so you won't need to dick around with postage. I'll come to you :)

Will give it till next wednesday and the highest bidder can have it. I am in Wellard 6170 if ppl want to guestemate postage.

i could go $50. also in perth and can travel down to wellard.

last bump, will wrap this up on wednesday to the highest bidder :)

Jason,

Cheers for the tap. All attached and running like a charm.

Troy

Thanks Troy, great to see it back in use :D good to meet you. hopefullly will catch you at a brew day.

I picked one of these up off ebay and had to buy the fitting to attach beer line. Upon inspection i cant see whats gonna hold it all together so does anyone have pics of how the beer line goes in. The connection i got has a little olive(sort of) but it just falls through the screw on part.
I hope this makes sense.

Cheers

:beer:

Richard

One end of the olive type thing is straight. Slide the nut over your beer line then warm your line and push the little olive thing up inside the line, Now the nut fits tight up on the swolen beer line and you just nip it up till it 's tight. If you go to far it will split the line and you need to trim the end and start again.

Cheers

FNQ Bunyip said:
One end of the olive type thing is straight. Slide the nut over your beer line then warm your line and push the little olive thing up inside the line, Now the nut fits tight up on the swolen beer line and you just nip it up till it 's tight. If you go to far it will split the line and you need to trim the end and start again.

Cheers
[post="110491"][/post]​
Just so i get this right - I push the whole olive into beer line straight side first?

Cheers

Richard

Just up to the lip of the straight bit .. Its only about 3 or 4mm that gos in the line. The dome bit seats in the back of the tap. the back nut sort of squashes the line up tight on the olive and seats it in the back of the tap..

I have to change a tap over to a diferant fridge later this morning. Ill snap a pic and post later in the day... (moving the drinking area upstairs few the next few weeks, Its flood season up here )

Cheers

Hows this look ....
olive2.JPG

Hope that helps out recharge ...
:beer:

Cheers thats kinda how i pictured it.

Regards
Richard

I believe thats on backwards - pointed end up the tube so when you screw it on the nut will flange out the end of the tube to provide an air tight seal.

no deadly the tapered end fits in the tap , its machined to recive the taper..

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back