• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - 500ml Champagne bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe

Now theres a list, that will incite competition.

You'll be sold out in no time, and heading towardz a bulk buy............

Patriack said:
Hi Yob, I would definitely be keen for 6 boxes if that's sparable?
Add your name to the list mate, I'll be loading up the car on Sunday.. Clinky ******* drive that will be..

Hey Pat in Geelong I can probably pick up boxes for you when I'm grabbing mine... I'm in Torquay so we could work something out

WE5TY, that would be amazing. Let me know what your plans are and I can take a drive over to torquay or whatever suits you?

Heading back today with a car load of boxes and would like them gone asap as they'll be taking up a whole lot of much needed room.

Cheers

Hey yob I can be there on Saturday if that works?

Plenty more coming down next week and tbh, I've not collated the list nor unpacked the car yet..

Shoot me a pm, I'll work out at lunch how many we are up to

PermieCider said:
Yob, I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

2 boxes remain with me... permicider? sorry mate, I actually thought there was going to be more than that.. they just seem to have evaporated... Ive got 9 more boxes but they are kinda full... it might take us a bit to get through the contents :lol:

Glomp said:
That would be brilliant Yob. If there are no takers for another couple of dozen I will take 6 boxes in total
your 6 boxes are with Bruce and he will drop to bendigo, give him a call on 0481333306 and arrange the delivery (public phone number listed on the Bandicoot website

Latest posts

Back