• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 5 X Pinlock 19L Cornies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wimmig

Reaction score
Due to equipment changeover & a new little one I need to clear additional brewing hardware.

5 X 19L Pinlock kegs. All have modern lids. Some kegs have stickers, some a little ding. Kegs have been in use for around 5 years now. 2 of them give slight pressure leaks, my money is on a sticking poppet which needs replacing. They will need a once over, wash, lube & check.

Total lot includes:

5 X 19L Pinlock kegs with lids
1 X extra modern lid (plus extra older lids)
1 X post removal socket cut for gas & liquid posts
2 X liquid disconnects (minimum)
2 X gas disconnects (minimum)

I'll also include all Pinlock disconnects I have and any spare poppet and spare hardware I find relevant to them. They will be hosed out and ready to go (earliest pickup next weekend). Pic of one of the kegs included, you get the idea they look pretty similar to each other. More pics on request.

It's a lot of gear, $300 for the LOT!

Questions? Comments? What you like to know more? Ask away!

Pickup Darlington NSW 2008.

Price drop to $250.00 to match price on effflllaaay. $250! Buy me!

Bloody good deal for $250 including the gas bottle. Snap it up...I would if I was local and I certainly don't need any more kegs!

Latest posts

Back