• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 4 Andale Floryte Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have 4 Andale Floryte Taps for sale, all are second hand and probably need a service kit. I am looking for $50 each but will leave it open to offers until next Monday (20/2).

Tap1.JPG

Tap2.JPG

Hi, I am interested in buying all 4 taps. Where can i get a kit for them and approx. how much per kit? Also where abouts in Brissy are you i travel daily from Beaudesert to the city. thanks..

i can sell you the kits...

sqyre said:
Hi, I am interested in buying all 4 taps. Where can i get a kit for them and approx. how much per kit? Also where abouts in Brissy are you i travel daily from Beaudesert to the city. thanks..
[post="108704"][/post]​

Andale Queensland.

Address : 56 Cambridge Street, Coorparoo 4151
Telephone : (07) 3324 2455
FAX : (07) 3324 2513
Email : [email protected]

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
sqyre said:
[post="108704"][/post]​

Andale Queensland.

Address : 56 Cambridge Street, Coorparoo 4151
Telephone : (07) 3324 2455
FAX : (07) 3324 2513
Email : [email protected]

Warren -
[post="108731"][/post]​

Andale Qld were very helpful when I asked a Question about taps and fonts, the Guy on the phone said "I don't know but I will email or ring you with the info" I thought 'yeah right, that won't happen', two days later I received an email with the info :blink: good stuff.

I've never had a problem with Andale in Vic.

Can recommend them highly. Good service and prices aren't as bad as "some" say either. :beerbang:

Warren -

While we are slightly off-topic and raving about Andale service, price etc...

Andale Brisbane are tops :D

They were charging almost half the price of Andale Sydney for poppets and even though the main man (I forget his name) was away, I ordered anyway...got a confirmation phone call from his stand-in the next day...poppets arrived the day after that via courier :super:

PZ.

warrenlw63 said:
[post="108745"][/post]​
I'm not really that far from Andale in Vic.
I was always under the impression that they only supplied to people in the trade, pubs etc.
Can anyone just go to the office at Airport West and buy pretty much what ever they have, such as drip trays and taps etc?

Thunderlips said:
Can anyone just go to the office at Airport West and buy pretty much what ever they have, such as drip trays and taps etc?
[post="108760"][/post]​

Absolutely Thunderlips. :beerbang:

They've got a shopfront counter. Usually pretty willing to help too.

A think a lot of the stigma about Andale is pure hyperbole designed to steer you in "alternative" directions. NAYY ;)

Warren -

Thunderlips said:
warrenlw63 said:
[post="108745"][/post]​
I'm not really that far from Andale in Vic.
I was always under the impression that they only supplied to people in the trade, pubs etc.
[post="108760"][/post]​

dreamboat said:
That is certainly the case in Brisbane.

dreamboat
[post="108764"][/post]​

This one of the emails I received from Andale Qld, very willing to help with your home bar gear. :)

Hi i don't have any s/hand fonts if you would like a price on new fonts let me know

cheers
paul saverin

bindi said:
Hi i don't have any s/hand fonts if you would like a price on new fonts let me know

cheers
paul saverin
[post="108928"][/post]​

That could get scary. :blink:

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
bindi said:

cheers
paul saverin
[post="108928"][/post]​

Warren -
[post="108929"][/post]​

It does - & did :)

Cheers Ross

warrenlw63 said:
Absolutely Thunderlips. :beerbang:

Warren -
[post="108891"][/post]​

Great. I'll pop over for a look when I've got some time.
Thanks.

Ross said:
warrenlw63 said:
bindi said:

cheers
paul saverin
[post="108928"][/post]​

Warren -
[post="108929"][/post]​

It does - & did :)

Cheers Ross
[post="108932"][/post]​
Yep It scared me :( But found one 2nd hand :) not too scary, now to fit it to the bar

Back