• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 3v Rims

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This shows that retailers must be doing it tough, it's obvious people are not spending money. If you want a 3v system and your cashed up that's a good buy. So much stuff for sale on this site lately and prices very fair, things may not be as good as our government tell us hey?

kevin_rudd_julia_gillard.jpg

Dammit! I wish it was located in perth. I would have bought it in a flash. it is exactly the sort of set up I would like. If only I had the knowledge to build something like that myself! this is a great buy. cant believe it has lasted this long.

this is such a great buy, i revamped my system a month or so ago, it cost me not far short of that price and its nowhere as blingy as that,
great system crusty, dont split it ,thats a cheap system for whats there.
fergi

who's the song by? ....and by the sound of it they've been drinking VB

Taio Cruz featuring Flo Rida

this is such a great buy, i revamped my system a month or so ago, it cost me not far short of that price and its nowhere as blingy as that,
great system crusty, dont split it ,thats a cheap system for whats there.
fergi

Will not split mate. I want to continue brewing & it looks as though I have no choice but to hang onto it unless someone pipes up pretty soon.
I needed some cash to fund a small kegging setup for my house Ales but continue bottling the ones I would like to give away or keep for extended periods. I still have my old 10g mash tun & keggle boiler on it's own stand with a 32jet Mongolian burner that has served me well in the past. Obviously temp control would be gone but made some cracking beers in the past with the ghetto gear & that would suffice for now. The plan then was to possibly look at a Braumeister simply for space & convenience. I'm consistently achieving mid to high 80's percentage wise & am very happy with the setup, just have to take a different road to get where I want to be.

I can't believe nobody wants to come & get this rig.
How about I knock off another $200.00. :eek:
That's a ridiculous $1,000.00 for a PID controlled Rims system.
Surely that's worth the drive here to pick it up.

If work was a bit better, I'd be all over that like a pervert at cheerleading tryouts... :(

oh god I wish I wasn't paying for a motorcycle and a wedding at the same time :(
and had space to house this bad boy...
i've passed it onto a couple of mates who are wanting to get into AG

Thanks to everyone that showed an interest in my brew rig.
A deposit has been taken locally & the rig will be collected at the end of the month.
Cheers

Great to hear it all all worked out for you in the end Crusty.

Someone has just picked up an absolute bargain.

Sponge

Ahh fair enough, my boss was apparently trying to convince his wife to let him buy it

Latest posts

Back