• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 3 X Andale Floryte Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakechan

Reaction score
For Sale: 3 x Andale Floryte Taps
Included: 1 x Tap kit (as pictured)
Cost: $100 + Postage for ALL 3
Payment: Direct Credit

PLEASE PM if interested! First PM gets the sale.

The astute AHBer will recognise these taps as the ones that Doglet was selling here a little while back.

I bought them off him for the advertised price, but I have since had a change of mind regarding taps and am again placing these for sale.

NOTE: The handle on the Carlton Black tap is BROKEN. I have obtained a quote from Andale and the handles are $11 each new. Thus I am reducing the price by $20 to cover the cost of a new handle + postage. But obtaining that handle is the buyer's concern not mine. With some careful Aralditing the handle can actually be repaired anyway.

Also note that these pics are taken directly from Doglet's for sale thread, and thus do not show the handle broken.

post_47_1232675856_thumb.jpgpost_47_1232675863_thumb.jpgpost_47_1232675872_thumb.jpg
Beez_Neez_Floryte___side.JPGCarlton_Black_Floryte___side.JPGCarlton_Mid_Floryte___side.JPG
post_47_1232675882_thumb.jpg

Cheers,
Jake

If he makes it to BABBs on Thursday maybe we will!

It has to be said Kram....

'*******!'

:p

Back