• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 2x celi 'STYLE" taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHB

All Grain All The Time
Reaction score
I have for sale 2x chrome plated celli 'style' taps. Both in good nick only been used for about3 months then i scored a 4 tap font for nix. So no longer need them. Both have a nut and tail on the end. Buyer to pay postage. Best offer over $150 for both.

Cheers KHB

med_gallery_4661_191_138851.jpg

This would be great for me I could relegate my side bangers to the miracle box :)

So $150 Plus postage.

Cheers
Rob

Great deal for anyone looking.
Well over $200 worth.

ill probably let this run till tonight round 6pm so tynian is leading with $150

KHB,

Are they Celli taps or just Celli style?

Cheers Ross

KHB,

Are they Celli taps or just Celli style?

Cheers Ross

excellent qs... sorta look like a mish-mash of different designs when you look at the Celli taps Ross has on his site - although I guess they may have changed design along the way.

Brendo

celi style i bought them off ebay they pull apart the same as a celi

KHB

celi style i bought them off ebay they pull apart the same as a celi

KHB

Being that they are not genuine celi I am going to retract my offer. I might save up a bit more and get them from Ross.

Good luck with the sale.

Sorry for the confusion i thought i mentioned it in the original post. They work great anyway. Never had a problem with them.

Cheers KHB

I probably should have read the item description better.

I already have a celi so I would like to make sure I keep them all the same.

Cheers
Rob

Seeing as this has put a couple of buyers off the price is now $100 plus postage.

Cheers KHB

if i wanted to mount these on a chest freezer with a collar what else would i need?

if i wanted to mount these on a chest freezer with a collar what else would i need?

Nothing i had them mounted on a collar in a freezer, all you have to do is cut a hole from the back like people do with the fridges too.

Cheers KHB

Sold pending payment to cozmocracker

My new taps arrived today, just wanted to say thanks to KHB for the smooth and quick transaction.

cheers cozmo

Back