• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fridges (Newcastle)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labrooy

Reaction score
Anyone want a fridge for fermenting, beer storage, or other beer related fetishes?

I have 3 spare fridges.

1 Bottom mount Westinghouse 500 litre ~10 years old. Was my main fridge until a few months ago. Fully cleaned including a starsan spray so nothing for you to do except haul it out of my garage.

2 top mount fridges both are around the 400-450 litre mark. They are at least 7 years old and have just been decommissioned from a rental property, they were working fine until then. One of them frosts up in the freezer slowly over time and needs a clean. One is clean and currently serving as my fermenting fridge.

Measurements on the smaller ones are around 550 wide by 1000 high for the fridge section. The 500 litre one is wider but not as high, I don't have the measurements on me.

Located at Kotara and Waratah West. Just sling me a six pack of beer, commercial or preferably homebrew.

Back