Fridge For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flippo

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

The time has come, due to a move across the country, to put my beloved best mate a.k.a my brewing/beer fridge up for sale. I'm offering it here and another homebrew forum in the hope that it goes to a good home.

It's a Kelvinator 330 fridge with no freezer. It fits a fermenter and plenty of bottles on the shelves and some more in the door. The shelves are adjustable and they are easy to move around or take in and out as you please.
Other specs:
Cyclic system
Large cooling plate
Width - 60.4cm
Height - 157.6cm
Depth - 69.5cm

It's s great fridge, cold as charity, works perfectly with my fridgemate (it, myself and my fridgemate produced our first truly good homebrew together). I bought it from a reputable 2nd hand fridge store over here in WA (Fridge and Washer City) and it's in great nick. I will post photo's tomorrow, if I can, when it is light and I can take them.

As for the price, well, given what I paid for it, I'll start the argument at $200. This price is negotiable and I'll consider all offers. I live about 45 mins south of Perth in a suburb called Warnbro.

Please contact me through here by reply or at fireslipper at hotmail dot com.

Hi,

Just in case anyone gives a toss, I've finally been able to take some photo's of the fridge I have for sale. Please find below

Cheers and happy brewing

Table_and_Fridge_011.jpg
Table_and_Fridge_014.jpg

R u in Sydney?
How much?
PM me if you are.
Need an extra fridge

Doh iamanidiot :blink:
too quick again
don't tell missus :lol:

Mate, funny story about them. An old Navy mate of mine, who sailed for the Gulf early July, brought them to my place before he left. They were out of date then and the ship was flogging them off for 10 bucks a carton or something. He didn't finish them and I politely informed him of my extreme distate for the particular brand and that they would be there for when he got back in December. Unfortunately I won't be here in December now but I shall take them to Sydney with me and pass them on when he gets home there

Mate, funny story about them. An old Navy mate of mine, who sailed for the Gulf early July, brought them to my place before he left. They were out of date then and the ship was flogging them off for 10 bucks a carton or something. He didn't finish them and I politely informed him of my extreme distate for the particular brand and that they would be there for when he got back in December. Unfortunately I won't be here in December now but I shall take them to Sydney with me and pass them on when he gets home there

I'd just be carefull they don't infect any of your other beer :D

Back