• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[freecycle] Coopers Pet Bottles - Mt Colah

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkstalen

Reaction score
Got this the other day in my FreeCycle digest. I'm not affilliated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OFFER: coopers home brew PET bottles X 6 boxes. MT. COLAH
Posted by: "shayne.macdonald" [email protected] shayne.macdonald
Mon Oct 4, 2010 7:16 pm (PDT)

Some clean, some not. potential damage to some but not many.

Will need cleaning/sterilizing and I recommend new caps that you can buy at the supermarket.

These are about $1 each to buy new and some have been used only once. Good to start out with to avoid exploding glass bottles.

Please bring a box or bag to put some in as some boxes have been lost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this the other day in my FreeCycle digest. I'm not affilliated.

OFFER: coopers home brew PET bottles X 6 boxes. MT. COLAH
Posted by: "shayne.macdonald" [email protected] shayne.macdonald
Mon Oct 4, 2010 7:16 pm (PDT)

Some clean, some not. potential damage to some but not many.

Will need cleaning/sterilizing and I recommend new caps that you can buy at the supermarket.

These are about $1 each to buy new and some have been used only once. Good to start out with to avoid exploding glass bottles.

Please bring a box or bag to put some in as some boxes have been lost.

Cheers mate. I've sent the guy an email, hopefully there are some of the buggers left!

Cheers

Clint

Latest posts

Back