• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free to a good home - Brisbane - All grain brewing setup.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hops75

Reaction score
Hi all.
I love beer. I love brewing. But I hate gout.

so I’m willing to donate my rather dated all grain brewing setup to a worthy cause.

Mill master grain mill with home made hopper
50l urn
Esky mash tun with copper manifold
50l plastic fermenter
2 x corney kegs
Regulator
2 boxes of new plastic bottles
Other bits and pieces

would suit someone who loves brewing but hasn’t had the coin to get into all grain.
Needs a foot wash and probably new seals on the corny kegs.
Message me if you’re interested.
Cheers.

Not wanting to get in the middle of this trade but have you considered brewing ultra-low gravity beer? Have a look at Brewdog Nanny State, it's less than 0.5% ABV and still tastes like beer.

@contrarian has been brewing some sensational <0.25% lagers and pale ales. I'll let him fill you in on the details but basically, loads of crystal style malts, unmalted barley / wheat with a super high mash temp will get you there. A starting gravity of 1.018 and attenuation of 0.002 to 0.004 SG points (FG around 1.016).

At 0.5% you'd get about 1 standard drink from 1.5L of beer (roughly 3 pints). This might mean you can still have a beer and enjoy the brewing process!

Latest posts

Back