• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

**free Stuff In Melbourne**

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreic

Reaction score
LATEST UPDATE - ALL GONE NOW...

Hi all,

I am giving away all the following stuff. Its all free! The main catch is that you will have to pick it up from Ashburton by the end of this weekend. Anything left over will be recycled or thrown out.

The rules are simple - I will respond to PMs in the order they arrive, and update this thread as any item finds a new owner. If you PM me, I will contact you to arrange pick up details. I will answer questions in this thread but I'm not online constantly at the moment, so bear with me please. Anyone keen to take the lot would be appreciated.

So here's the list
  1. Fridge. Its a cheap ebay purchase but has served me very well as a fermenting fridge. It fits 2 "bunnings style" fermenters side by side.
  2. 4 x fermenters. 2 pails and 2 from bunnings. Not sure if anyone really wants these, but you never know...
  3. 2 x 20L Jerry cans.
  4. Bottles. Lots of different bottles - Around 40+ longnecks (15+ coopers), 15 champagne bottles, 30 PETs, 25 half-litres. Please take the lot and recycle the ones you don't want.
  5. Some misc hop left overs including 40g unopened Amarillo, 40g unopened Willamette. 2 unused US-05 american ale dry yeast

I hope someone will at least want the fridge - it would be great for someone thinking about better temp control for their fermentations.

Some pictures below.

cheers, Andrei

Fridge - front

fridge-front.jpg

Fridge - inside:

fridge-inside.jpg

Bottles:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/a...ers/bottles.jpg

Fermenters and NC cubes:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/a.../fermenters.jpg

OK, I have a taker for the lot! Thanks for the very quick replies via PM.

Andrei

Can I suggest most strongly to whomever picks up the fridge that you reinforce or replace the glass shelves with some chequer plate? Just trust me...

Ditto that.
I replaced mine with a piece of heavy duty gal. reo mesh cut to size.
The 50 mill. holes in the mesh allow the cold air to circulate from the bottom as well as around sides and top.

staggalee.

Back