Free Street Fidge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
dont know if this is working or not but it's a beuty... even has free cheese :p

Richmond Vic near hoddle and Victoria, took a photo of the corner it's on so you can look it up

fridge.JPGos.JPGstreet.JPG

Id bloody take it and test it myself but am moving in 3 weeks... dearly I would love a two fermenter fridge..

Yob

I have a 430L upright freezer here in Sydney for free if anyone who picks it up.
An electrical solenoid died recently.
I'm not going to bother fixing it as I have two others and happy for anyone take it if they want.
Oh yeah, it has a brand new door seal installed too. :)

IMG_9332.JPG

Wish i could find a fridge when im actually able to pick it up.. cant actually justify to the wife spending the money to buy one.. if anyone has one they want to get rid off... haha

Wish i could find a fridge when im actually able to pick it up.. cant actually justify to the wife spending the money to buy one.. if anyone has one they want to get rid off... haha

Got one in Geelong if you want, pick up when you want...

A lot of appliance rental places will have them.
Joe takes fridge in to get repaired takes a week or 2 for parts he just buys a new one. So appliance mob sells them of cheapish.

Also alot of appliance sellers have them for trade ins ect.

I have a big 100% fridge here (no freezer was a side by side set and freezer went bang) that I got 4 free

Damit, could use that, but not going to drive out there at this time of the day.

I got an upright freezer from Freecycle yesterday, but only realized it has fixed-interior-shelves when I got it home, so its useless for a fermenting fridge - lucky a friend of my sisters needed a freezer at her new place.

Sometimes the fixed shelves are the cooling element and cant be removed
Yeah, the shelves were fixed and integrated with the cooling element, with a great deal of effort they could have been cut out, but folding the element back out of the way most likely would have damaged them.

Free to a good home, picture below. Needs a bit of a clean (tap leaked on the last chill), but fully functioning fridge and top freezer. Fits a tall 30L fermenter easily with space for several bottles. Geelong area, if you want it, you collect it!!

timryan has first refusal...

fridge.jpg

Back