• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Perth: Fermenting Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a fermenting fridge available to a good home in Perth. It used to be my old fermenting fridge, but I've recently upgraded to a fridge that holds 2 fermenters, so this one's up for grabs.

Piccies below, it is a Kelvinator 350 Impression Series Cyclic fridge. Once the shelf is in place above the compressor hump, there's ~600mm height to play with. There's also a freezer compartment, which is a IMO is a waste of space, unless you're planning on running it at regular fridge temperatures. There's no temp controller, just the fridge. Runs fine at regular temps.

Fridge holds 1 fermenter - I doubt there's any way you could get it to hold 2, unless you were planning on using cubes. Not sure - I could measure the width if you're interested.

First to PM me gets it. Pick up from Bayswater, preferably on the weekend, but evenings is ok too. If you want to bring me a homebrew or even a commercial beer, I wouldn't say no, but its not compulsory. Free is free.

small_0001.JPG

small_0002.JPG

Back