Free Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon guys,
he could be genuine, just trying to help out his fellow brewers.

On another note, I am SO looking forward to Santa coming next week.
I saw him at the shops today and gave him my list. :)

OK

The free keg full of my favourite beer - who is going to brew that?

Sorry for the mere formalities

Wolfy I don't know what your problem is but I was just trying to start a discussion I think the website is shit too. There is no need to be a complete D%$K head about it.

lazyboy.png

popcorn.png

slippers.png

:lol: :lol:
Just 'cause you can hit the target, doesn't mean your packing heat....

when the target is mounted on a wall 5 metres away, i'd say thats packing some heat

:icon_cheers:

Sorry Guys I don't understand what you are talking about. What is Whois and I wont bother asking anymore questions on here. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Have a great day
Being serious mate, this post you made here was your opportunity to man up & admit you've gone about this the wrong way.
No one can understand why all the smoke & mirrors.
Honesty is the best policy if your a retailer on this site.

Wait a live update..................
Actually I must apologise to you I've just this minute had another look at the whois site and it appears a 'James Smith' is in charge.
I'm very sorry for casting any dispersions on your character, please forgive me. I feel really bad, welcome to the forum shane.s

NOT! That doesn't fool anyone who saw the original link.

I used to work with a James Smith.He later changed his name to Tarpy Tarp.

Being serious mate, this post you made here was your opportunity to man up & admit you've gone about this the wrong way.
No one can understand why all the smoke & mirrors.
Honesty is the best policy if your a retailer on this site.

Wait a live update..................
Actually I must apologise to you I've just this minute had another look at the whois site and it appears a 'James Smith' is in charge.
I'm very sorry for casting any dispersions on your character, please forgive me. I feel really bad, welcome to the forum shane.s

NOT! That doesn't fool anyone who saw the original link.

Obviously debra's fault. She's no longer the contact email. Must of been fired.

Friday nite home brews and a AHB witch hunt. What a pairing. :icon_chickcheers:

Wolfy I don't know what your problem is but I was just trying to start a discussion I think the website is shit too. There is no need to be a complete D%$K head about it.
I have no problem, I was was enhancing your understanding of domain registration, whois and related services - that anyone can see and use.

Now after mxd posted the link, and I alerted you to the fact that the domain owner has the same name as you, the whois details have been changed!
To me that is a blatant, clear and obvious indication that you are a devious, lying and conniving twat who made this post in an effort to promote their own shit website (your words not mine, I have no intention of visiting said website) but got caught out doing so, and now is not man enough to own up to it.

Back