• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
I have been given the number of a guy trying to get rid of a 2 door fridge with in ice maker. The Ice maker needs a plumbing job, rest of the fridge is OK from what I am told.
Give me a call on 0416 107767 if you want the phone number
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard, just tried calling but no answer.
Could you pm the number to me if its still available

Cheers, Rob

Edit: Was already gone, damn

Yep that one is gone, I will keep my eyes & ears open for any others that come up
Cheers
Gerard

Thanks Gerard, I'll get one eventually. In the mean time, I'm loving those bannana notes!

OK Free Fridge Season is upon us again.
This time a nice size Fridge has been left at the side of the Club rooms at Epping Oval, Norfolk Road Nth Epping. If you want it grab it quick. Talk is that it worked, but may need attention. Could make an excellent fermentation fridge over the summer. Main drama will be that it hasn't been turned on in a while. I guess it needs to get out and meet other fridges then!
Cheers
Gerard

So far I've bought two of those fridges that "Work fine, haven't been turned on in a while". Both of them were duds. I would have taken then back and dumped them at/in a front door/window if it was worth the effort. I guess if it's free though there's nothing to lose... financially.

i have bought two fridges of ebay for a total of $7.50 both work a charm (one even came with a free benchtop capper) , also found another one left behind at the apartments i lived at when someone moved out i a hurry that goes like a machine , and recently i picked a bar fridge of the side of the road near home and its brillinant apart from some exterion surface rust , currently on extended loan to Drew82, so there are some bargains to be had if you look and wait

I've never been very good at poker.... some people are just born unlucky!

Bumped as it is still sitting there
Cheers
Gerard

It's a little too far out of the way for me, but hopefully someone on here can snatch it up before someone else does. I'd hate for it to be used for something non brewing related.

too far and i dont got nothin to pick it up in ....
a

Back