• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free fridge to good home, Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRJ

Reaction score
I thought this got posted a couple of weeks ago and was wondering why I'd had no bites - because it never went up! So here goes again.

I'm heading overseas next week and need to get rid of a keg/fermentation fridge from my parents garage.

It's a classic old thing, very solid. I got it off Barls, I believe he kept three 19L corny kegs in it. I've used it for fermenting in.

Pick up address is in Oatley. Please email me:

liam (dot) jackson (at) gmail (dot) com

Liam

1-IMGP9202.JPG

Great retro fridge.
I would love it but the off-centre tap holes would play havoc with my OCD :blink:

NewtownClown said:
Great retro fridge.
I would love it but the off-centre tap holes would play havoc with my OCD :blink:
There was a reason for it. Mainly because the freezer was on the right side and they hit it

BUMP.

It closes with a click alright. It's still clicked shut at my parent place, while I do irresponsible things with my savings overseas.

They are thinking of putting it in a council clean up in a few weeks time (my Dad doesn't like cluttering his garage unnecessarily), but I would really prefer it to go to another home brewer to use. It's still free - you just need to go around to Oatley (near Hurstville) to pick it up.

Email me: liam (dot) jackson (at) gmail (dot) com

and I will send you their home number to organise it.

Liam

god damn living in an apartment with no room to house this.

NewtownClown said:
Great retro fridge.
clown...grab it PLEASE! keep it for me for when i get a new place. i'll do anything!

Back