• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridge Brisbane North Side.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz412

Reaction score
Hey all, have a fridge I picked up with a bunch of gear last week, but just don't have the room for it currently. Has two holes drilled in the door for taps, and an additional hole in the side for gas, previous owner was using it as a fermentation chamber. Free if you can pickup, donations of beer accepted but not expected.

IMG_20140906_123544.jpg

IMG_20140906_123610.jpg

Hi, couple of questions; does it work? Will it fit a 60lt fermented in it do you think?

Cheers,tom

Hi,
I plugged it in when I got it to check it was running fine and had no issues, I've not had it running for any length of time though so no guarantees there.

I don't have a 60L fermentor to check, eyeballing it I reckon it would, but not too sure. Located in Albion if you wanted to swing by some time for a gander.

Thanks, I'll probably hang out for something a bit closer. Hope u get rid of it.

Back