• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Clean Bottles About 150 - 200 Gosford

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanzie

Reaction score
I have about 200 free bottles for pickup. About 120 of them is marked 'Property of the NSW bottle company made in 1978-1981' old solid crown seals. The rest is coopers crown seals and some CUB. All were cleaned after use but a bit dusty.

IMGP216611.jpg
IMGP216711.jpg

Everything is in milk crates and boxes. I would be surprized if there are 10 twisties in the whole lot.

Pickup in Springfield, Gosford. They are going to the tip if they are still here next week.

Hanzie

Attachments

• IMGP216711.jpg
    IMGP216711.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
Sold! I can pick them up next week some time if that's ok?

Damn I missed out by a few minutes it seems.
I am up in woy woy this afternoon and could picked em up.

No worries, mate. I'll take the 120 NSW ones, you can have all the rest? If that's ok with Hanzie... :unsure:

Suits me fine mate.
I prefer the coopers anyway as that is what I currently have.
Thanks for sharing.
Hopefully I'll meet you at the Sydney case swap? I am the virgin on the caseswap it seems, see that thread haha.

I sent Hanzie a PM.

Just out of interest I weighed the bottles. The NSW bottle company ones look like very solid bottles but the coopers ones actually weigh 60g more.

Picked up around 80 bottles yesterday, mostly Coopers and few CUB.
Cheers Hanzie.

Left the NSW ones for you Schooey and some of the Coopers ones as there wasn't as many NSW as Hanzie first thought there was.

Let me know if I left enough for you, If not I can bring some to the case swap.

Picked mine up today. Thanks to Hanzie for the generosity. I have plenty Syd, enough to do the batches I wanted to do fo some upcoming swaps, thanks anyway

Picked mine up today. Thanks to Hanzie for the generosity. I have plenty Syd, enough to do the batches I wanted to do fo some upcoming swaps, thanks anyway

:icon_offtopic:

You use GLASS for your swap bottles??? :eek: ;)
Be careful schooey, these are dangerous animals & are reviled & detested north of the tickgates. :p

TP

Thanks to Hanzie for the generosity. I have plenty Syd, enough to do the batches I wanted to do fo some upcoming swaps, thanks anyway

Yes thanks once again to Hanzie for his generous donation, I will try to use them well.

No worries Schooey, I too now have enough for the Easter swap.

:icon_offtopic:

You use GLASS for your swap bottles??? :eek: ;)
Be careful schooey, these are dangerous animals & are reviled & detested north of the tickgates. :p

TP

Indeed, or so it would seem Pete, this is my first one.

Latest posts

Back