• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free - Bottles, Bottles, Bottles....cessnock Area Nxt 24hrs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
G'day everyone,

well im back in the hunter for a fleating visit and I have 4 crates of 750ml bottles to get rid of (3 in milk crates, one in wooden softdrink crate, approx 50+ bottles (both crown and swrew) and one milk crate of grolsch bottles.

Pick up from Pokolbin, or meet you in town if needed.

Must be picked up within 24hrs.

Cheers, Pok

Call me...

0 four one five four nine four six five three

P.S beer is welcome as payment

Hmmm oddly enough I am driving over to the Valley today, and could probably do with some more longies.

Hmmm oddly enough I am driving over to the Valley today, and could probably do with some more longies.

mate if you want them they are yours.

Where are you off to and what time will you be around?

I'm on Oakey Creek rd, just down from Drayton's Winery.

Pok

P.S. You don't want to buy a fish tank do you :p

P.P.S There is even two cans of morgans goo, some un-opened bags of dex and an bag of MHB Malt + that you can have, I wont use it.

mate if you want them they are yours.

Where are you off to and what time will you be around?

I'm on Oakey Creek rd, just down from Drayton's Winery.

Pok

P.S. You don't want to buy a fish tank do you :p

P.P.S There is even two cans of morgans goo, some un-opened bags of dex and an bag of MHB Malt + that you can have, I wont use it.
I'm over at Newcastle. Just about to leave here for the Hunter Valley Info centre but that's not too far away. Probably take me an hour or so to get to Oakey Creek...1:30ish? Will you be around?

I've give you a ring when i'm in Cessnock.

Cool.

Ok bottles etc going to Muggus pending he doesn't fall down into one of the huge pot holes in the cessnock roads.

Cheers, Pok

Cool.

Ok bottles etc going to Muggus pending he doesn't fall down into one of the huge pot holes in the cessnock roads.

Cheers, Pok
There are some bloody huge potholes on the way! Not the kind of roads you'd wanna be driving one of those Smart Cars on.

Cool.

Cheers, Pok

I'm going to a wedding at Kirkton Park next week, thanks for the heads up about the Potholes!

Back