• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free bottles (150+ stubbies)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bensey

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been saving stubbies for future brew bottling for a while, but find myself needing to move house shortly.
They are all non-screw top from various boutique beers. I'd estimate there would be between 150 - 200 of them.

Seems a waste to just recycle them as it took a quite a lot of money and a shitload of beer drinking to accumulate them.
Would prefer to see them go to someone who will use them than just have to turf them.

Pickup is from Geelong West.

Cheers!

Hey Bensey, just wondering what size they are (Aussie or 330ml) and are they still in the boxes or what are they stored in?

Hey Nosco,

they would all be the standard 330ml I expect.
Most of the time I tend to only drink a few brands so there is quite large amounts of the same shape and size.

They've been stored in various boxes out in the shed as they weren't all purchased in slabs.
I've put sheets of fish & chip paper over the tops to keep out the dust.

Some have been rinsed, but there's quite a lot that haven't so they will all need a quick go with the bottle brush.

Latest posts

Back