• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

BNE: Free: Test Tubes (new), Bottles, other stuff

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety
Reaction score
We are moving house and Mrs Goomba has kindly requested that all non-essential, non-core brewing paraphernalia be vacated from the various places in that big room that the car lives in.

So I thought I'd chuck it all up here for free. It's not anything major, but you might be a brewer starting out and need some bits and pieces to help or just after some extras.

Bottles - Crown (mainly), some screwies and a few dozen plastic fantastics (MJ or Coopers). Buttloads of them.
2 x Big W 19L pots - Ideal for a brewer starting out, especially AG.
Yeast vials - new ones (about 200 odd?) and I have some WY3787, WLP004, WL Funky Cider, WL Bock yeast and WY3068 - anything from 2 to 5 of each.
Couple of cubes, a coopers fermenter unused (I think) with that krausen kollar thing.
Bar fridge - Kmart jobby, basically unused. Can fit a cube in it without alteration or if you're braver than I, bend the freezer plate for a fermenter to fit.
A tray of plumbing odds and ends, including some stuff for keg reconditioning and other stuff I got but have no idea what to do with it.
25L Esky with (if I can find it) a jobbied up ball valve out to screw on.
Spare ITC-1000, in box, brand new unopened.

If I find anything else, then fantastic.

All free (though I won't say no to a bottle of your finest - especially if it's brett or lacto finest :D )

PM and first in best dressed.

Last edited:
I'll take the plumbing odds and ends keg recon- and the itc1000 would be awesome

So plumbing bits, ITC 1000, fridge, fermenter, esky and cubes are spoken for (the former 2 waiting on PM back).

That leaves lots of yeast, a buttload of empty vials (brand new), bottles and big w pots to be rehoused.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to take all/ some yeast off of your hands - I assume its all still viable??

You should be assuming correctly (hopefully :question:) The vials are all around 3-9 months old. So they should be fine to go. I haven't had any issues so far with the ones I've resurrected.

Always good to make a starter either way, which is what I've been doing.

I'd be keen to take the 19L pots and yeast (share/after stevonz), as well as some vials. backup on ITC-1000 if that falls through.

Hey LRG, can I grab about 20 empty vials, and if there's any yeast available at all?

We are moving house and Mrs Goomba has kindly requested that all non-essential, non-core brewing paraphernalia be vacated from the various places in that big room that the car lives in.

So I thought I'd chuck it all up here for free. It's not anything major, but you might be a brewer starting out and need some bits and pieces to help or just after some extras.

Bottles - Crown (mainly), some screwies and a few dozen plastic fantastics (MJ or Coopers). Buttloads of them.
2 x Big W 19L pots - Ideal for a brewer starting out, especially AG.
Yeast vials - new ones (about 200 odd?) and I have some WY3787, WLP004, WL Funky Cider, WL Bock yeast and WY3068 - anything from 2 to 5 of each.
Couple of cubes, a coopers fermenter unused (I think) with that krausen kollar thing.
Bar fridge - Kmart jobby, basically unused. Can fit a cube in it without alteration or if you're braver than I, bend the freezer plate for a fermenter to fit.
A tray of plumbing odds and ends, including some stuff for keg reconditioning and other stuff I got but have no idea what to do with it.
25L Esky with (if I can find it) a jobbied up ball valve out to screw on.
Spare ITC-1000, in box, brand new unopened.

If I find anything else, then fantastic.

All free (though I won't say no to a bottle of your finest - especially if it's brett or lacto finest :D )

PM and first in best dressed.
Too far away for this Goomba, but I just wanted to say mate, you're being very generous, good on ya mate, this is what the brewing community is all about, passing on knowledge or sharing stuff.
Top notch!

Too far away for this Goomba, but I just wanted to say mate, you're being very generous, good on ya mate, this is what the brewing community is all about, passing on knowledge or sharing stuff.
Top notch!

I've been the recipient of kindness here and giving my excess away to help other brewers over the years is my way of contributing to the community and the craft.

Hey LRG, can I grab about 20 empty vials, and if there's any yeast available at all?
No probs mate, shoot us a text or Pm.

Latest posts

Back