Free Avery Samples

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
I just bought some more Avery sticker labels and inside the pack was a flyer to this free samples site. Two things on the list caught my eye.

1. Magnetic Business Cards for inkjet printers - Thought this could be cool to label taps on the kegerator.
Enviro Labels - 100% Environmentally friendly recycled material, with water soluble adhesive. Might be good for those bottle labels.

Good on ya Chad !
Just ordered some 'samples'.
Cheers
Doug the tight a%#e :lol:

Thanks Chad, just placed an order myself

I use the magnetic ones for my beer taps on my chest freezer. Although, I gluestick the label to the magnetic material because I have a laser printer.

Sweet Deal, and 4 samples per household... hrmm that makes me think.
Maybe grandma and my parents and my brother would like some of these delivered to their house ;) 16 samples w00t

+ a dvd stomper and dvd stickers wooo

yet to receive mine lol, wasn't expecting anything actually, but now im waiting :p

Got mine last week. The magnetic ones will be used as tap labels on the keg fridge and as my daughter is a graphic designer, all the other samples are very useful...

Thanks for the heads up...

WJ

I got mine a few weeks ago also.

A battler can't say no to a freebie!! Thanks for the tipoff....

Got mine a couple of weeks back too.

cheers

Browndog

I'm soooo glad people are getting theirs. I'm sure mine will show up any day now <_< .

Mine got here today! WooHoo!

Let's hope all the Smiths get theirs!

Mine arrived too !

Back