• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free 330ml bottles and crates*

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bridges

Reaction score
*A bottle of your own or someone else's finest would be nice.

Eight plastic crates 30 x 330ml stubbies to a crate. 6 full, 1 half full, 1 empty. Some bottles delabelled, none super clean all rinsed after they were last emptied. Also a box with some random 500mls etc all crown seal. Pick up Hurstbridge 3099.
20161030_153502.jpg
By full I don't mean the bottles. They are empty. The crates are full of empty bottles...

Try Gumtree. I sold 6 slabs worth for $20. Those crates have gotta be worth an extra bit. Just keep posting on there and.youll get a bite

No interest. Even in the crates... Thought I may have had a chance. Must be the mini keg buys.

im interested mate, wont be able to pick them up til the week starting 14/11 though? should have a few bottles for you too

Not getting much other interest, so you're welcome to them. Drop me a PM, with your location etc. I'm sure we can work something out.

Haydos has dibs, we are working through a coordinating a mutually beneficial pick up time. If it falls thru I'll let you know.

And they are back on the market. Budheaney still keen?

And nice to meet you budheaney! Bottles gone, sorry I couldn't invite you in for a beer or show off my brew bling but flat out getting stuff ready for the small xmas gathering I'm hosting tomorrow. Thanks heaps for the saison too!

Thank you for the bottles, now i just need to fill them.. Hope the xmas gathering went well aside from the heatwave [emoji295]️

Latest posts

Back