Fox buys sitcom based on Dogfish Head.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clutch

Brew your own beer, you'll save money.
Reaction score
This won't suck at all...

http://blogs.delawareonline.com/pulpculture/?p=14384

The first time Dogfish Head had some major television exposure, it was for its short-lived 2010 documentary series “Brew Masters” on the Discovery Channel.
Next time, it could be the backdrop for a prime-time family sitcom on network TV with characters based on the real-life Dogfish founders, Sam and Mariah Calagione, and their two children, Sammy, 13, and Grier, 11.
Fox has purchased the show, which would star its co-creator, actor Ken Marino (“Party Down,” “The State”), a longtime friend of Sam Calagione who helped him paint the brewery’s flagship Rehoboth Beach brewpub before it first opened.

Couldn't be any worse than Big Brother. Seriously, it's killing me. I promised the missus I'd cut back on the beer drinking during the week.. Down to one beer a night, I was. Then she insisted on watching this rubbish. 6-8 beers a night now, and a much worse temper.

He sure is a character, but dam I can't see that being good. I seriously wishe brewmasters never stopped though, I loved that show

Bring back brewmasters please!! Agree citizen, was an awesome show.

Latest posts

Back