Found Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butters73

Reaction score
G'day, whilst cleaning out the carport I found a few old Morgans teabag hops still in the foil packets, these would be at least 2 years old and probably subjected to a couple of summers. Would they stilll be usable or just turf them?( the foil packets are still sealed)Cheers Kingo.

G'day, whilst cleaning out the carport I found a few old Morgans teabag hops still in the foil packets, these would be at least 2 years old and probably subjected to a couple of summers. Would they stilll be usable or just turf them?( the foil packets are still sealed)Cheers Kingo.

worm food - chuck em in the compost.
Cheers
Steve

Lambics use aged hops don't they?

I reckon if you have any dope smokin' mates open up the bags and let em' go for it :ph34r: . It'll be funny if you have a few beersbefore hand :super: . But seriously, I doubt they'd be any good

I reckon if you have any dope smokin' mates open up the bags and let em' go for it :ph34r: . It'll be funny if you have a few beersbefore hand :super: . But seriously, I doubt they'd be any good

Could be a good test of placebo!

Back