• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulwin

Reaction score
i have this font one of the taps has a creamer spout that is removable. not to sure what it's worth so any offers please
cheers
IMG_2199.JPG
IMG_2200.JPG
IMG_2201.JPG

some body shrunk the stem!

Heh wierd taps flodded or not flodded beer lines?

some body shrunk the stem!

Heh wierd taps flodded or not flodded beer lines?

wierd taps ? they are andale floryte taps that wierd thing on the end is a creamer nozzle for pouring stouts , which just unscrews when it's not needed.
flooded font ? no but with a little modification i am sure it could be done
cheers paul

I have the same taps but the shank on your font is really small, I cant work out why?

Heres mine in my setup im building.

DSCN0819.JPG

its the short ass font thats put me off. ive got a chest freeexzer so its no good

I was looking for one that short a long time ago..
if you have a 2 level bar same as mine you can mount it on the upper serving level and have the drip tray on the lower giving room to pour...
only problem is if you flood it it will drip onto your bar top and not into your drip tray.. which could be anoying...
if you dont need it flooded... sweet...
the other option is mount it onto something..like a ceramic base..
you would be lucky to find something to suit it but hey you never know..

font_small.JPG
Imagine my font wasn't there and see how i could mount it on the serving level and have the drip tray on the lower level..

Sqyre...

Edit: if you have a tall chest freezer you could mount it on the edge of the lid and have the screw-on style drip trays mounted lower on the front?

I want a 4 tap font anyway. im not kidding myself that i'll end up with more than 4 fonts, but i know i'll start with at least 4 fonts

sqrye you are the smartest man that is exactly how it needs to be mounted . a stainless plate under the font would stop any dripping onto the bar from damaging wooden bar tops.
cheers paul

Hmmmmm... Now i think about it that may go well at the other end of my bar...
Its the same style as my present one so it would fit in lovely...

Nah.. Now i'm just being greedy... :p

Sqyre.. ;)

Latest posts

Back