• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For sale - Victoria hop rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drsmurto

Reaction score
Down to the 1 variety now, Victoria (not Vic Secret). I describe it as adding a loquat type flavour to your beer, I have heard it described as apricot and drinking my latest batch of rye golden ale using Victoria hops I can see how that description works.

$15 each plus $12 express postage for up to 4 rhizomes, $17 express postage for 5+. Please PM your orders directly to me.

No local pickup, I'm finding free time scarce and what little I do get I prefer to spend it with my family. Must be getting old.

No postage to Tasmania, I can post to WA but there are significant quarantine fees ($108) to be paid by the buyer, not me. For that reason I suggest getting together as a group and buying 20 rhizomes which is the maximum I can send into WA per shipment. I've emailed Quarantine WA to get an update on the process and fees just in case things have changed. Tasmania remains in the too hard basket.

Last edited:
I'm interested in buying a Victoria rhizome off you if they are still available?

I need to post a couple of times before I can send PMs

Back