• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Ss Mash Tun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgc7of7

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm selling the tun that I purchased from beerforal earlier this year. I have used it a few times and it works really well, but I just don't have the space for it and am unfortunately going to have to let it go. Here's what beerforal had to say about it - "I have made about 2000L of beer with this, easily capable of triple batches (60L). Includes false bottom, copper pickup tube, ball tap, dial thermometer, insulation and 'custom' foam lid".

I'd like $150 for it, with preference for local pick ups (I'd rather not have to organise a courier).

post-4275-1270705135_thumb.jpg

post-4275-1270705144_thumb.jpg

post-4275-1270705153_thumb.jpg

post-4275-1270705172_thumb.jpg

:icon_cheers: Mate ,
I just finished putting mine together , If you were a week earlier I be interested , But look's good you should be able to sell it with no difficulty good luck Cheers Phil :drinks:

Looks like the "Lid" is from a Manitowoc Ice machine curtain :) Nice reuse of materials!

I'll take it if HowlingDog changes his mind.

PM sent

Howling Dog - I have not received a PM from you yet....

Jez - I received one or two PM's prior to yours, but will let you know if they fall through.

Sorry, I didn't read the thread correctly - I thought Lefty was the seller and he is just down the road so pick up would not have been a problem. Therefore I withdraw my bid. All yours Jez

Sorry again for the stuffup

HD

Back