• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Brewing Magazines

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goomboogo

Bring back Bum.
Reaction score
I am selling a variety of brewing magazines. They are Brew Your Own and Zymurgy. I've bundled them into packs that will be sent in Australia Post Satchels. The prices include delivery costs. The magazines are in reasonable condition with some wear and tear (they've been read) except for a couple of the 2012/2013 magazines that are still in the original plastic. If you're interested, pm me and we can sort out payment. The bundles are as follows:

Bundle 1: 22 BYO magazines from 2005(Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov), 2007 (Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec), 2007(Oct, Dec), 2008 (May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec). Price: $50.

Bundle 2: 16 BYO magazines from 2009(Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec), 2010 (Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May,Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec). Price: $40.

Bundle 3: 18 BYO magazine from 2010(Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec), 2012(Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec), 2013(Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr). Price: $45.

Bundle 4: 14 Zymurgy and BYO magazines: BYO beginners guide, BYO 150 clone recipes, Zymurgy: 2000(Sep/Oct 2000), 2005(Mar/Apr), 2006(Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep/Oct, Nov/Dec), 2008(Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Nov/Dec. Price $35.

I'd love one of these little packages that you've put together but I have so much brewing literature to read that I just have forgotten about. Great grab for someone new or seasoned.

May I ask why you're off loading them?

There's no prospect of me brewing in the next few years. I'm looking at retiring and moving house in a 2 or 3 years time, so, I'm offloading as much stuff as possible in order to make the move as easy as possible.

I've just found a copy of 'Yeast' by White and Zainasheff. If someone wants to buy all the magazines they can have the book as well.

I'd be keen on buying bundle 3, how much extra do you want for the yeast book?

lmccrome, I've sent you a pm. I've just noticed a mistake in the listing. In bundle 3, the magazines listed as 2010 are actually 2011.

Thanks for my bundle Dave, arrived yesterday. Great condition too

Thanks for the mags and book mate. Lots of reading to do now.
Cheers

Beerfarmer, there's one left. It's bundle 1 which is 22 BYO magazines from 2005 to 2008. The specifics are in the original post. Let me know if you're interested. It's good to hear everyone's package has arrived. Happy reading everyone.

goomboogo said:
Beerfarmer, there's one left. It's bundle 1 which is 22 BYO magazines from 2005 to 2008. The specifics are in the original post. Let me know if you're interested. It's good to hear everyone's package has arrived. Happy reading everyone.
Yes mate ... I'll take them. How do we do it?.I'm in Tassie.

beerfarmer said:
Yes mate ... I'll take them. How do we do it?.I'm in Tassie.
Send him a person message (PM) and go from there. That is how most sales work here

Latest posts

Back