• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: 320 Odd Litre Chest Freezer Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkBastard

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am selling my chest freezer that I've been using for kegging. Since I have my bar finished now I have no use for it.

It's about 320L and very comfortably fits 6 cornie kegs on the floor. I have a basic collar on it as well. The collar is not so that extra kegs fit on the compressor hump, it's so that a gas bottle with reg attached fits inside the freezer and would also be very useful for drilling holes in and attaching taps to.

If there's some interest I'll take some photos tonight.

I bought it for $265 off Ebay about a year ago and probably spent over $50 making the collar. I would like to sell it for $250. If there's no takers I'll remove the collar and put it back together stock standard and sell it on Ebay as a boring old chest freezer.

Hello all,

I am selling my chest freezer that I've been using for kegging. Since I have my bar finished now I have no use for it.

It's about 320L and very comfortably fits 6 cornie kegs on the floor. I have a basic collar on it as well. The collar is not so that extra kegs fit on the compressor hump, it's so that a gas bottle with reg attached fits inside the freezer and would also be very useful for drilling holes in and attaching taps to.

If there's some interest I'll take some photos tonight.

I bought it for $265 off Ebay about a year ago and probably spent over $50 making the collar. I would like to sell it for $250. If there's no takers I'll remove the collar and put it back together stock standard and sell it on Ebay as a boring old chest freezer.

Pics??

Sounds like a good deal! Wish I had the funds at present as I'd like to have some room to cc some kegs...

Cheers

I could be interested. I've been planning to go that way eventually as the beer fridge I got for free is getting old now...
Pm me for email if you want to send pics that way, or else drop them in the thread...

Okay I've had a PM of someone making an offer so it's all but sold without posting any pics, but I'm gunna post pics anyway just in case the buyer wants to pull out.

Needs a good clean inside :icon_vomit:

Internal dimensions: 95cm length, 47 width, 65 height (without collar), 75 height (with collar), 23.5cm wide compressor hump
External dimensions: 107 * 64 (forgot to measure height for some reason).

It has wheels on the bottom. Two are fixed two are free spinning.

I have the cover for the compressor compartment as well as a handle for the lid and a lock but no key as the seller didn't have the key available.

I took a photo of the compressor area to show that it uses a fan to blow the heat off some cooling line or something. Thought that was interesting. Don't know if that means it's easier to drill through.

The collar isn't painted or anything, it should probably be painted and have some rubber put on the top and bottom but I dunno, it's been working fine as is for a year. Has no problems keeping at 4 degrees without turning on very often.

PIC_0118.jpg
PIC_0119.jpg
PIC_0120.jpg
PIC_0121.jpg
PIC_0122.jpg

Latest posts

Back