Fng Or New To The Forum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BennyH

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
New to the forums, thought I'd drop a line, say G'Day and introduce myself.
I have been brewing for a few years now and shake my head as to why it took me so long to sign up.I make all my brews from kits, a few partials, initially getting into the scene because of the cheap and easy motives. Now I brew for taste and the enjoyment.
My name is Ben and I'm a Libra, I like long walks ............... Wait, wrong forum, what?
I believe brewers are either scientists or artists, or a combination. You either weight, measure and calculate everything or you're a she'll be right type of cat. I'm more of the art type, but tend to record to replicate.
Being a mechanic, the idea of brewing is like doing up a car, it is a reflection of your personality and I enjoy talking to other brewers as you get inspired by the different way other people approach brewing that you never thought of.
I live in Adelaide which spoils me for brew shops, I have 2 fridges, 1 for the shed, 1 for the house and a mobile kegerator.
That's about it, sorry to drag this out so much, swinging off the tap to dull the knee pain today.
Look forward to conversing with you all.
Cheers
Benny

Hey Guys,
New to the forums, thought I'd drop a line, say G'Day and introduce myself.
I have been brewing for a few years now and shake my head as to why it took me so long to sign up.I make all my brews from kits, a few partials, initially getting into the scene because of the cheap and easy motives. Now I brew for taste and the enjoyment.
My name is Ben and I'm a Libra, I like long walks ............... Wait, wrong forum, what?
I believe brewers are either scientists or artists, or a combination. You either weight, measure and calculate everything or you're a she'll be right type of cat. I'm more of the art type, but tend to record to replicate.
Being a mechanic, the idea of brewing is like doing up a car, it is a reflection of your personality and I enjoy talking to other brewers as you get inspired by the different way other people approach brewing that you never thought of.
I live in Adelaide which spoils me for brew shops, I have 2 fridges, 1 for the shed, 1 for the house and a mobile kegerator.
That's about it, sorry to drag this out so much, swinging off the tap to dull the knee pain today.
Look forward to conversing with you all.
Cheers
Benny

Ben....

get out now......

run for your life.....

Now!....NOW!!! RUN!!

p.s. www.brewadelaide.com

BF

Latest posts

Back