First Meeting for 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
G'day folks,

Just a callout for anyone interested in coming along tonight, we have out first meeting for the year, at which we have a special guest, Simon Walkenhorst from Hargeaves Hill Brewing Co. coming by to have a chat about sensory analysis of beer. Should be a really interesting discussion.

We're also putting on a BBQ for members (and anyone joining up of course).

Hopefully we'll see you all tonight!

Date: Wednesday, 26th February 2014
Time: 7:30pm
Venue: Factory 11, 12 Edina Rd,
Ferntree Gully 3156
(Melways K11)
Map: Click Here

Cheers!

Andy

Really interested in coming to this club, but can't make it tonight. Hopefully next month I'll be able to come and see what it's all about!

Trying to get there Andy. Hopefully see you tonight. Cheers

I went along last night for the first time. A very good bunch of people with a huge amount of knowledge and passion for beer. Looking forward to the next meeting, hopefully with a beer of my own to get some feedback on.

Good meeting last night.

Snags on the barbie

Really interesting to hear Simon from Hargreaves Hill talk.

As always - I learn a little more every time I go.

and HOPS.......

Yeah was really good. My first meeting. Not sure if I was introduced Paul, will have to say hello next time! :)

Great meeting and nice to meet a few of you guys, it was very welcoming for a noob.

Looking forward to meeting some more people next meeting.

John

It was great to see so many new faces last night - I hope everyone enjoy's the hops (my hands still have hop resin ingrained in them...).

Cheers, and see you all next month!

Andy

Sounds like I missed a great meeting! Will endeavour to return next month (I blame the baby.....)

Latest posts

Back