Fibc Tap At Scharers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

///

Reaction score
Hello MALE's

Just a quick note that the nice boys at Scharers have given us a tap for a few weeks. We had about 3 each of the new beers go up; Summer Pale Ale, Pumpkin Ale, Pilsner, Hefe and I think a Dark Ale. The beers wull be changed around, so its a bit of a lottery.

Anyways, for anyone that can get down there enjoy and let know your thoughts

Scotty

Nice one Scotty,

Will definatey get there and try some.

Kabooby :)

Nice one Scotty,

Will definatey get there and try some.

The last few posts in the IBU section about FIBC has rave (and from reputable brewers) reviews of the Pils and of all bloody things the Pumpkin Ale. I'm off to their Wollongong bar on Friday night and looking forward to trying all the new brews. Two new brewers including Mr Scotty and I'm sure they'd appreciate some feedback !

Looks like it might be a return to scharers on the 6th for the Chrissy drink??

Yeah could be, would be nice if we could organise some transport so we all don't have to drive.

We could always cab it

Hello fair and intrepid MALE's, did any of ye manage to get out to Scharers. Keen for any feedback...

Scotty

I love Scharers.
The weisen they had there 18 months ago was outstanding.

Itll be quite a shock to the system for the regulars up there to have a FIBC tap.

Hello fair and intrepid MALE's, did any of ye manage to get out to Scharers. Keen for any feedback...

Scotty

Have not ventured over the hill yet. I think Hogan was going to call in and give us some feedback.

I am down in Wollongong this afternoon and tonight so I might call in and try some from the Brewery.

Back