• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fermentation Fridge - Free To Pick Up (melb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Having just purchased a new kitchen fridge, the old one is getting cycled into the brew shed which means I've got a reliable old beast sitting there waiting for someone to put her into service.

It's an old Philips 340L upright, with a freezer shelf rather than compartment. When I was fermenting 60L batches it was great as she has a huge belly, but I'm now doing multiple smaller fermenters, and she's being written off.

If anyone's keen let me know, otherwise it's going on the nature strip tomorrow night for the scrap mongers...

Cheers!

Andy

I should point out, that although it still works perfectly well and brings the fermenter down to 1 degree quite comfortably, there's a fair bit of rust in her and the seals are sub-optimal.

Andy

What suburb, mate?

Hey folks,

Having just purchased a new kitchen fridge, the old one is getting cycled into the brew shed which means I've got a reliable old beast sitting there waiting for someone to put her into service.

It's an old Philips 340L upright, with a freezer shelf rather than compartment. When I was fermenting 60L batches it was great as she has a huge belly, but I'm now doing multiple smaller fermenters, and she's being written off.

If anyone's keen let me know, otherwise it's going on the nature strip tomorrow night for the scrap mongers...

Cheers!

Andy

Hey folks, it's back on the (free) market - the original taker hass had SWMBO come in over the top and suggest that a third fridge may not be appropriate... :)

SO if you want it it's still here...

North Balwyn pick-up.

Hey folks, it's back on the (free) market - the original taker hass had SWMBO come in over the top and suggest that a third fridge may not be appropriate... :)

SO if you want it it's still here...

North Balwyn pick-up.

I'll take it!

Sending PM

Latest posts

Back