• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Feral Sly Dog Session Ale - $13 a six pack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremy

Reaction score
At Dans (in SA at least), name says it all.

You need to be a member (free), and the sign says there is a limit of 3 per member per day (although my guy told me it was a misprint and I could get as many as I liked). Regular price is $22.49.

I have never tried it before, but hopefully its good as I bought a carton!

Grabnef a sixer last week, think s&w pacific on steroids. Cloudy and sessionable

2 six packs for click and collect tomorrow.

cheers jeremy :beerbang: :super:

2 six packs pickup newie tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up Jeremy

Just grabbed another 2 sixers myself as I will be away from my kegs over Easter!

$13 a six-pack, couldn't buy the materials for that! Oh, wait... yes, yes you could.

Camping over Easter so some cans of decent beer will do the job nicely! Just ordered a click and collect, put in a carton it came to $72, put in as 4 six packs come in at $52, so no 3 pack limit online either (even though it states there is). Added a 4 pack of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout for the kids to give me on Sunday, not much of a chocolate eater, but love a nice roasty, chocolatey brew and the kids get a kick out of giving dad his 'chocolate beer' :D

As a mention, first choice are doing 6 packs of Stone Go To IPA in the tallboy cans for $22

Back